Kills 99.99% of
Directions for Use
Apply directly onto hands and rub until dry. No rinsing required.
- Isopropyl alcohol
- DI water
- Refined glycerin
- Propylene glycol
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use on open skin wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
1. What can I use this sanitizing spray for?
You can spritz some on your body to keep yourself feeling and smelling fresh after any exercise session. It also works great at sanitizing and deodorizing surfaces, garments and even your workout gear (yoga mats, dumbbells, resistance bands, and more).
2. What types of bacteria can this sanitizing spray eliminate?
It can eliminate fungus and bacteria such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
Yes, it is safe to use on the body and surfaces. However, use it only externally and avoid contact with the eyes. In case the product comes into contact with your eyes, please rinse immediately with plenty of water.
4. How long does it take for the bacteria to be killed?
Our sanitizing spray kills 99.99% bacteria in 15 seconds.
5. How safe is this product on my skin?
This product is free from parabens, thiazolinone, formaldehyde and alcohol; thus eliminating any flammability problems and skin-drying effect.
6. How long is the shelf life?